Damn

Did anyone see T.O. crying in his press conference on ESPN, telling people not to blame Romo for the lost, it was a team loss?:river:river:river:river LMAO.:D

WHY wont people LEAVE T.O. ALONE??!!! :river:river:river:river

He is a very "sensitive man".....ironic that he has the nerve to insinuate that Jeff Garcia is "somewhat feminine"....LOL

January in Green Bay...

Can you smell it?

Grass, Mud, Snow, Beer, Brats charcoal fires

and Champagne.

Oh and BTW, Just in case you're reading this Tony, We'll be at the John's Main Event at about 4:00 pm Sunday we'll buy you a Miller!

I will come for the free beer......see you there:up

I like Green Bay's team ALOT. IF they make it to the Super Bowl, they are my pick. I think...and GOD, I hate saying this.....the Giants look REALLY good.....and only having ONE LOSS on the road is an incredible stat.....

I like Green Bay's team ALOT. IF they make it to the Super Bowl, they are my pick. I think...and GOD, I hate saying this.....the Giants look REALLY good.....and only having ONE LOSS on the road is an incredible stat.....

Lets say the Pats get to the SB. Your pick is GB over New England? And you base that on what?

Lets say the Pats get to the SB. Your pick is GB over New England? And you base that on what?

Why he should base his pick on something.
GB is my pick too, because I am a big fan, and GB looks better and better every week. And the way they handled a bad start against Seattle (0-14 after first four minutes) tells a lot.
You can select NE and base it on anything you want.:hatsoff:
But I think that GB will win again NE like they did in 11 years ago:hungry:

My hand still hurts where I slammed it into my steering wheel when NY intercepted the ball on the last play of the game.

I agree about the offensive line the 2nd half. Not good when FOUR of their defense can get to Romo within 2 seconds of the snap....
As a future Dallas area resident, I was hoping the Cowboys would pull out a last minute victory...Green Bay vs Dallas would have been a good game.:(

As it stands, next Sunday's game in Green Bay should is shaping up to be a classic with snow showers and a high temperature of 11 degrees in the forecast.:)

Of course, it's hard to image anyone beating Tom Brady and the New England Patriots this year....

Boy are they gonna eat Romo up in the media about that Mexican getaway with Jessica. And will THIS be the thing that sets TO off and starts his mouth running over? Poor Wade Philips.

Nope sorry :rolleyes:

"You guys can point the finger at him. You can talk about the (Mexico) vacation. It's really unfair," Owens said. "That's my quarterback. And you guys do that, we lost as a team. We lost as a team.

"I've been through it. I know what it's like - he gives his all every day. I know the media. He's the quarterback of this team and win or lose, it's going to fall on his shoulders. But let it fall on the team's shoulders." - Terrell Owens

As a future Dallas area resident, I was hoping the Cowboys would pull out a last minute victory...Green Bay vs Dallas would have been a good game.:(

As it stands, next Sunday's game in Green Bay should is shaping up to be a classic with snow showers and a high temperature of 11 degrees in the forecast.:)

Of course, it's hard to image anyone beating Tom Brady and the New England Patriots this year....
Its hard not to imagine NE 48 GB 9

Because I like them? Good enough reason for me. :hatsoff: I would like to see Green Bay win because of Brett Favre. I don't like Pats. I will not deny that the Pats are probably the best offensive team in the history of the game(I don't say they are "greatest team" because when your offense can score 40something a game, the defense does not need to stop teams). BUT, until they win THIS years' Super Bowl....it does not mean a thing. Ask the 1998 15-1 Vikings...the reason you are thinking "who" is because that real pretty REGULAR SEASON record don't mean squat UNLESS they win the Super Bowl.

Why he should base his pick on something.
GB is my pick too, because I am a big fan, and GB looks better and better every week. And the way they handled a bad start against Seattle (0-14 after first four minutes) tells a lot.
You can select NE and base it on anything you want.:hatsoff:
But I think that GB will win again NE like they did in 11 years ago:hungry:

:up

If I remember correctly, the Packers were double digit favorites to win the 98 super bowl against the Bronco's.

Press was heaping praise on all facets of the GB team, and Denver didn't stand a chance.

Unfortunately I remember what happened, and the NFL channel won't let me forget.

IF GB and NE meet in the super bowl, it'll be the same song from the press, NE will will wipe the field with Packers on their way to a blow out victory.

We'll see, First each team has to make it to the game.

Don't forget Vurbano, America's team was the only hope of someone beating the Patriots.
(according the to press)

If I remember correctly, the Packers were double digit favorites to win the 98 super bowl against the Bronco's.

Press was heaping praise on all facets of the GB team, and Denver didn't stand a chance.

Unfortunately I remember what happened, and the NFL channel won't let me forget.

IF GB and NE meet in the super bowl, it'll be the same song from the press, NE will will wipe the field with Packers on their way to a blow out victory.

We'll see, First each team has to make it to the game.

Don't forget Vurbano, America's team was the only hope of someone beating the Patriots.
(according the to press)

Who's America's team ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)