Daredevil S3

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
About the only way I describe this season and not spill spoilers is to say it is "splendid" on so many levels. By far and away the best of the three!!! Felt much more "whole" than prior seasons. Great writing and production. And an unbelievable long tracking action shot that will make you hit pause and say "OMG"! They made Bullseye a villain you just want to hate! (and that's good).

Last edited:
Well that's a real kick in the pants. The Marvel/Netflix marriage is certainly unraveling. Little doubt that the next seasons of Jessica Jones and The Punisher will be their last.

About the only way I describe this season and not spill spoilers is to say it is "splendid" on so many levels. By far and away the best of the three!!! Felt much more "whole" than prior seasons. Great writing and production. And an unbelievable long tracking action shot that will make you hit pause and say "OMG"! They made Bullseye a villain you just want to hate! (and that's good).
Are you saying S3 is finally available?

Thanks, Of course since its now been canceled I guess I have no reason to keep Netflix after I watch S3.

The cancellation is a bummer. It's not like they can just move Netflix's Marvel shows to the new Disney service, which is going to be family oriented. They'd really have to tone them down to the point that they'd be entirely different shows—and probably not worth watching. Could you imagine Disney versions of Netflix's Jessica Jones or Punisher?

The cancellation is a bummer. It's not like they can just move Netflix's Marvel shows to the new Disney service, which is going to be family oriented. They'd really have to tone them down to the point that they'd be entirely different shows—and probably not worth watching. Could you imagine Disney versions of Netflix's Jessica Jones or Punisher?

But Disney could move them to Hulu, which is where they've said their more adult fare will go

Reactions: Zookster