Date has disappeared in menu

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Inactivity Standby has nothing to do with updates. That will simply put the receiver in standby if there have been no changes in activity, like a channel change, in the alloted time set. I have always turned it off.

She had me go into diagnostics-updates and disable inactivity standby. She said that has something to do with updates. I think she said updates only happen when receiver turns itself off during the night. I will see if date is there tomorrow.

Sorry but that's not correct. The receiver reboots itself around 1:15AM local time whether it's on or not. If you're watching at that time you'll see a dialog come on screen saying the system is about to do maintenance, is that OK? If you select 'No' it will stay on for another hour or so. If you select 'Yes' or you don't do anything it reboots and does it's thing.

I think the date shown in your photos is part of the program guide description. Most programs do not have the date listed in the program guide description. The original air date is shown when your select Info. If the program guide description happens to list the year of release, then you will see it.

The date in the program guide description is on most shows, now after one day they are all gone not on any program. Have to go into info to see date now.

Why would Dish design a system to have the date displayed when first activated that disappears the net day? My old receiver always had the date, should have kept that one.

Why would Dish design a system to have the date displayed when first activated that disappears the net day? My old receiver always had the date, should have kept that one.

It's a coding error.

If I need to see a first air date I hit info, then info again, info goes away back to were you where, get used to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)