David Mamet's House of Games on Voom Cinema today

barth2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
This is one of the best psychological thrillers EVER, the kind Hitchcock would be proud to have made. Most so called psychological thrillers just end with somebody chasing after somebody with a pick ax. This one ends with someone stealing a cigarette case! If you've never seen it, you're in for a treat.

Voom Cinema is easily surpassing Hdnet movies with quantity and selection. Now if they'd only up the PQ and STOP THE CROPPING!!!

Thanks for the tip, so far all the heads up info on movies here have been enjoyable.

barth2k said:
Voom Cinema is easily surpassing Hdnet movies with quantity and selection. Now if they'd only up the PQ and STOP THE CROPPING!!!
Agree! They have even been showing movies made in (Gasp!) the 90's :p . Funny though how a lot of their new movies have already run on HDNET. ;) BTW, HDNET is always shown OAR. :shocked

Saw it!!

Hey barth2k, we saw it! :up The film was great in every way except I don't think a psychologist would really do all that. But it was great acting and a great story. Pretty good HD, too.

Cinema10 is definitely improving!

Thanks again!

Man I wanted to see it but my wife wants to keep watching episodes of 24, she won... I'll keep looking for it on the PG.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)