Day Break = Groundhog Day?

This week's episode was one of the best to date. I enjoyed it, and like how he keeps changing things up. I think the question of WHY and HOW he is able to relive the same day is a good one, for sure!

Cancelled

According to Zap2it, Daybreak is no more...

"The pre-Christmas housecleaning of ABC's schedule continued Friday, with the crime drama "Day Break" and game show "Show Me the Money" being shown the door."

... As for "Day Break," its future was already in doubt when ABC announced that two comedies, "The Knights of Prosperity" and "In Case of Emergency," would take over its 9 p.m. Wednesday timeslot starting Jan. 3. That would have left the serialized thriller starring Taye Diggs without a home a month before its scheduled conclusion.

The decision follows a weak ratings performance this week, with both shows hitting new lows in the key adults 18-49 demographic (1.6 for "Money" and 1.4 for "Day Break").

Reruns of "George Lopez" and "According to Jim" will fill the two hours from 8 to 10 p.m. Wednesday for the next two weeks (both shows begin new seasons on the night in January). "America's Funniest Home Videos" will slide into "Show Me the Money's" Tuesday spot starting Jan. 2.

That makes me sad. :( Oh well, there is still "24" coming in January! Yay! :D

I liked the show and was sorry to see it dropped. Played catch up this weekend on abc.com I thought there were only going to be 12 shows. They have 12 episodes online, but it isn't quite over yet. Guess I'll tune in next Monday.

S~

Spent most of the morning catching up on Daybreak online, still have two episodes left that I haven't watched. They shouldn't have cancelled it, IMO.:confused:

Ok. Watched the final episode. Overall I thought it was a pretty good series and a whole lot better than a lot of stuff that is currently on. Who was that guy smiling at the end?

S~

Ok. Watched the final episode. Overall I thought it was a pretty good series and a whole lot better than a lot of stuff that is currently on. Who was that guy smiling at the end?

S~

That was Jared - the guy who bit Hopper, and kept running into (literally and figuratively).
But who is he really? Is he the one that 'controlled' the repeating day?
I like the way they tied up all the loose ends to the case, but it would be nice if they explained why or how the day repeated...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts