Daystar on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Subject: Programming Update - Daystar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effective 5:00 pm ET on Thursday, May 18, 2006, DISH Network will have launched the national Daystar feed on channel 263.

Daystar: With an extensive blend of interdenominational and multi-cultural programming, Daystar is committed to producing and providing quality television that will reach our viewers, refresh their lives, and renew their hearts.

The updated information regarding the station is:

Station:
DYSTR

DISH Network Channel:

Satellite:

Package(s):
AT60
DishHD Bronze
DISH Latino DOS
DISH LatinoHDSilver

OK but what happened here? I thought Dish couldn't carry Daystar after the lawsuit between SA and E*

this daystar channel is nothing more than rehashed PTL club :eek: I have tuned across that channel and all those people do is beg for money...:what using scar tactics against the elderly. telling them to give us our money so god will save your sole and we can stay on the air. personally I think the government needs to do an audit on these jokers:clap better yet ban stations like this from doing what they do :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts