Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikelib

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 26, 2009
Jersey Sure
I will be at Dayton Hamvention this year if any ofyou FTA satellite guys want to meet we can set up a time and place.

Yes I know there is a Ham & Scanner forum, butI only hang in the FTA section, and I would like meet some of the FTA guys. :up

mikelib WA2ACV
icon14.png

Been a long time since I've been east. But strangly enough, my last eastern destination was a friend of my wife in Barnegat. Had a great time there. We went to the local swimming hole with the kids and played a lot of horse shoes. Shot some nice home video there. Of course we had to do the Light House :)

Hey Magic,
I live in an Adult Community in Barnegat, NJ it about 4 miles to the town's municipal dock right on Barnegat Bay. When the weather warms up I go fishing off of the dock.

I was working in Rigby Idaho for about 3 months I managed to get up to YellowstonePark, we stayed in a town in Montana that was just outside of the west gate. It reminded me of the TV program Northern Exposure. I had taken a 2 meter hamradio transceiver with me and it was nice to talk to the locals.

Living in Montana is way different then living in New Jersey.
mikelib
[QUOTE=Magic Static;2836383]Been a long time since I've been east. But strangly enough, my last eastern destination was a friend of my wife in Barnegat. Had a great time there. We went to the local swimming hole with the kids and played a lot of horse shoes. Shot some nice home video there. Of course we had to do the Light House :)[/QUOTE]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts