DC #1 Again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Two storms appear to be occurring....one on the Bearing Sea; the other between Captain Sig and brother Edgar.

Code:
Second Episode#1 for second week

Deadliest Catch #1 for second week Examiner.Com
"It was the #1 primetime cable show for the week, getting more viewers than Dancing with the Stars and NCIS." I'm not sure where these folks are pulling their numbers from but the aforementioned shows typically draw 16-20M viewers or 5-times the amount of DC viewers. While it may be possible they are comparing DC with syndicated reruns of NCIS airing on USA and PAX, viewers can only "Catch" Dancing with the Stars on ABC - and they drew 20 million viewers last week.

I saw Edgar on the local news the other day...the whole DC folks where in New Orleans doing an oyster festival or something.

A very powerful episode this week as Phil makes a shocking discovery about one of his sons. I never saw this coming. Never.

While DC is a huge cable draw, it is still the big fish in a small pond. Don't confuse being the number one cable show with being the number one overall. OTA shows get canceled with the kind of numbers that is a monster success for a cable show.

PS: Yes, I do watch the show, so not a anti-DC person, just want to keep the ratings in perspective as some of the ratings comments above are pure BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)