DC Subs: Are you having trouble receiving WTTG (Fox)?

cfkillers said:
i lost wttg on one of my receivers but only one of them. i guess im going to have to do a hard reboot. but still no upn 20 that is driving me crazy i love acc basketball
I can recover the channel after a soft reboot, but the problem at Fox5 has been going on a bit too long. I'm fortunate that all my sets have an integrated ATSC/QAM tuner (refused to buy a set without them) so I flip to native OTA or, since I subscribe to broadband cable Internet, I receive the networks in-the-clear. If VOOM were my only means of receiving Fox5, I would be much more than merely inconvenienced by now.

Here's to hoping Fox5 gets the PSIP problems fixed! CF, I feel your pain, but I just don't see anything changing until UPN20 goes full power.

They are still working on it, Voom and the engineers at Fox. riffjim4069 thanks for the contact information. They appreciate it a lot.

cfkillers said:
i lost wttg on one of my receivers but only one of them. i guess im going to have to do a hard reboot. but still no upn 20 that is driving me crazy i love acc basketball
I can not get 20 either shows it in the PG but when you change to it screen says no signal try again later,if I check for the signal strength shows- 91.The D* box (HTL-HD) has no problems pulling the station in though

branchbouncer said:
I can not get 20 either shows it in the PG but when you change to it screen says no signal try again later,if I check for the signal strength shows- 91.The D* box (HTL-HD) has no problems pulling the station in though
FOX5/UPN20 are supported by the same group of engineers, so perhaps they have implemented similar PSIP changes at both stations. I'm too far away to pickup UPN20, but perhaps Sean or the Motorola engineers are monitoring this thread and will bring it FOX5/UPN20s attention.

i've had the problem with WTTG since the super bowl and it is fixed everytime with a hard reboot. that fix is getting really annoying thouhg. they need to address this issue.

I have had problems with Fox,WVIA,CBS,NBC and ABC in the last week or two. But they are all working fine now after i did a hard reboot. It started just after i received the new system software version Voo.07.37.

the hard reboot only fixes the problem until you change the channel, then Fox is gone again. with the last hard reboot I lost all the PG info and after 12 hours, it still hasn't come back.

Not here,hard reboot on Sunday 2/27/05 Fox has been fine since watched 5 a few times,changed back and forth and it's still there.Must be your bo:mad:stb) after the hard reboot my guide was back in 10 minutes or so

i had to do a reboot on 1 of my receivers and its been 20 hours still no program guide but fox is back. but current software is 02.4c. can that be the problem if it is what do i do to fix it

finally decided to consult voom tech. they are coming thursday to replace the antenna...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts