Dead Birdog

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fishface

Original poster
Oct 19, 2008
I have a birdog Version 2.5 and I went to download new software and the dog went and died. Battery is fine, holding a charge, charging unit is fine, charging battery. The dog will not start up. Has anyone had this problem. Has It been disabled? Any ideas.

I have the same dog. Assuming it was working properly before you did the file upgrade, I'd go through the update again after downloading a clean update file.

Remember not to exceed the # of items in the download. I did that once and the dog didn't like that file at all! Also, there are some downloads on the site that are marked for the newer meters - don't select them by accident.

Mike

I have a birdog Version 2.5 and I went to download new software and the dog went and died. Battery is fine, holding a charge, charging unit is fine, charging battery. The dog will not start up. Has anyone had this problem. Has It been disabled? Any ideas.

Fish,
there's a lot of info on the webpage:
birdog.tv

this was one of them:

Please note that the settings and lists downloadable from this site will work only in BirDog meters sold by Perfect-10 Satellite Distributing, USA. The data is unusable in similar meters purchased elsewhere AND the upload will result in a disabled meter.

This has something to do with older units, I saw something the other day while browsing thru the site, you mayn have to look abit, but hopefully your dog is not dead.

There also is a Contact Us page.
Might want to try that too.

Good Luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)