Dead in the water with Dish Anywhere

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Installed my HWS late last night. All seems to be well. Broadband connection confirmed, etc. When I log on to Dish anywhere, it recognizes my Hopper but when I try to access my recordings, timers, etc, I get a banner box saying Nothing Available. I went to My Account, where it shows the Hopper, but with a button to reboot receiver, which I've done twice. Probably something simple, but can't figure it out.

It takes a day or so for it to work. At least that has been my experience with these hws.

Are you at home right now? Did the box actually reboot? Have you tried another web browser?
Yes and Yes....BUT, another thing I just noticed is that BOTH my old Hopper and Hopper w/Sling are listed in My Account, Both as Living Room 1. That should not be since I deactivated the old one last night, at least I assumed I did.

5 minutes later: Dish Anywhere (from IE) dropped the old receiver from My Accounts list, now I'm back in business. However, on FF, it keeps looking for it. Might contact Dirt about making sure old receiver is in deed deavtivated.

Well, walked away and came back. All working right on both browsers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts