GEOSATpro Dealer for micro hd

i lookd at that dealer...price is right for me but i do not have a paypal and refuse to reactivate...i just want to swipe my credit card and go.no hassle..any ideas? and i can not believe the cost of shipping some places want..insane..

Shipping costs have increased nearly 30% since 2011. The extended delivery area and fuel surcharges are getting more frequent. Not such a thing as free shipping. :D

There are several resellers on Ebay and often see local resellers on Craigslist. Also check Sadoun Satellite and Satellite AV.

i lookd at that dealer...price is right for me but i do not have a paypal and refuse to reactivate...i just want to swipe my credit card and go.no hassle..any ideas? and i can not believe the cost of shipping some places want..insane..

You can pay using PayPal and a credit card WITHOUT having a PayPal account. Or, email the seller on Ebay and ask if you can send him a postal money order, or a check.

Yep first of the year shipping went up across the board, like wally said, some is just plain ridiculous.

"When things sound too good to be true....". Don't you need to at least include an invoice showing past purchase to make this claim? If this worked in past, it probably just slimed through and wasn't checked by anybody which probably happens a lot.

I bought some satellite gear last fall, and the seller taged the box as repair. Paid NIL when she arrived via UPS.
I was surprised myself and I was ready to hand the guy the lube.

Cheers, K

cyberham said:
Always ship to Canada using USPS only, never a private courier if shipping cost is your concern.

Oh so your not a fan of the $40 broker fee either? Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts