Dealer question

bspei

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
Aurora. CO
My daughter purchased a condo a year ago and had her dish account moved with her. Their was a direct and a dish installed on the building and a lot of switches in the basement.

Now she got a letter that all dealings with dish or direct have to be with a dealer. Are they saying that the dishes are owned by the condo assn ? She pays her bill direct to dish.

I'm sure its through a 3rd party. When I moved into my apartment there was a Directv dish on the roof. Everything was handled though Access Media 3 (or as I called them A-Hole Media 3) ;)
They basically offered us free Choice Package and anything else we paid for. I paid $20 for HD & DVR at the time.

Usually these MDU setups Dish and Directv cannot access the area. Its all through the 3rd party. Ask her who the "dealer" is

I wouldn't worry about it. What's done is done.

All the dealer cares about is getting a new account out of anyone moving into the condo association.

Account is already setup, dish can't and won't pay a commission, or switch the sales commission.

Whoever did the move probably used the existing switches on site, but the dealer should just leave it alone.

In the case the dealer disconnects your daughters satellite feed, take it up with the condo management

Reactions: bspei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts