Dear God in Heaven - There is No audio on USA tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cobalt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 19, 2004
I am currently looking at my pvr recording of 4400 and the video is fine but there is no audio on this channel. All other stations on my receiver (a 942) have audio. Its the season premier and I have no sound ------ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Oh well, I'm trying a reboot and will record the later airing. Any one else with this problem? Thanks in advance.

After the reboot I'm getting audio on USA. I hope this was an isolated event.

cobalt said:
I am currently looking at my pvr recording of 4400 and the video is fine but there is no audio on this channel. All other stations on my receiver (a 942) have audio. Its the season premier and I have no sound ------ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Oh well, I'm trying a reboot and will record the later airing. Any one else with this problem? Thanks in advance.

everything fine here in the Mississippi Delta. 811 running dish 1000.
:confused:

later

I had this happen on NBC the other day, forget what I was watching. It's happened before, you should just have to change the channel, wait a few seconds, and then go back. No reboot necessary...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)