Dear Rex Ryan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
In the remote chance your barber's son's best friend's cousin's neighbour is a member of this forum...

For the love of God please just shut up.
Your big mouth has repeatedly embarrassed you over and over yet you don't seem to get it through your
Herman Munster thick head that talking trash about New England doesn't get you anywhere.

Cheers, K

PS- Contrary to what you have said in the past.... yes you have been kissing the ring(s).

Reactions: BillD1984
I'm a lifelong Bills fan who lives in Buffalo and I hated the hire of Rex Ryan from Day 1. I change the channel whenever he starts talking on local news. I can't wait until he's gone.

So you mean to tell me you didn’t have visions of the Vince Lombardi Trophy traveling down Delaware Ave while red, white and blue confetti rained down from the sky the day it was announced Rex Ryan was coming to Buffalo.

Let’s see

- Bills get sign Drew Bledsoe, and we’re winning a Super Bowl
- Lawyer Milloy comes to Buffalo, and we’re winning a Super Bowl
- Terrell Owens brings his carnival act here, and we’re winning a Super Bowl
- Bills start 3-0, and we’re winning a Super Bowl (I think they wound up winning 3 more games that year)
- Bills beat New England for the first time in almost 10 years, and we’re winning a Super Bowl
- ‘Super Mario’ pulls the wool over everyone’s eyes, and we’re winning a Super Bowl
- The Pegula’s buy the Bills, and we’re winning a Super Bowl (just like all of the Stanly Cups the Sabres have won since they’ve been the owners)
- Rex Ryan becomes head coach, he’s building team of bullies, and we’re winning a Super Bowl

And my favorite, last year, after the Bills beat the Colts in week 1, my wife put on the 6 o’clock news on either channel 4 or 7 and the bimbo anchor started out with, ‘It may be a little too early to start talking about the Super Bowl, but…’

This team is a mess. The win against the Cardinals was a surprise but I can’t see the Bills winning many more games. Browns, 49ers and Rams might be wins. With the debacle in London last year, I can’t even say the Jacksonville game in winnable.

The Bills can’t have this constant carousel of head coaches and starting quarterbacks. I cannot put into words how deflated I was after all of the rumors, when Mike Shanahan went with the Redskins and we wound up with Chan ‘who the hell are you’ Gailey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)