NY Jets Owner Fires Coach Rex Ryan ...

I'm not sure which franchise is in worse shape atm.Is it Oakland,or the NYJ?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If there are any fans of the NY Jets who read this, do you think the issue was purely Ryan's inability offensively (be it his philosophy or lack of players) or was he really a horrible head coach? I am afraid the Falcons are looking at him pretty seriously. The nightmare would be to bring him in as HC and he then hire his brother as defensive coordinator. I think Rex is a good defensive coordinator only but that is just an outsider looking in to the Jet's past season's with him as HC.

I don't know,Mark Sanchez looked pretty good for the Eagles,in spite of the interceptions he'd thrown.

Sanchez is a turnover machine,the Eagles were 6-2 with Foles 4-4 with Sanchez,and Sanchez had the benefit of a much healthier O line.Had it not been for all his fumbles and ints the Eagles would have made the playoffs.I won't blame the poor excuse of a secondary on him though.

Back to Rex,he is a great motivator,and can be a solid head coach,but much like his father Buddy,he has no offensive mind,so in order for him tp really succeed in the NFL he needs a very good offensive coordinator,and a solid qb.He'll get the best out of the defense no question.

Reactions: hankb11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts