Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Dee,
I was looking at the Texas cable news network and saw the weather report for the State. If I remember correctly, you are in the southeastern part of Texas. Saw where it is cold in the morning but warms up later in the day. Oh, you lucky people that live in the warmer areas. Take a look at what I was greeted to this morning when I told lazy RT-cat it was time to get out of bed. After a few snarly objections from him, we got up, looked outside, and wanted to crawl under the bed. I waited to take the pictures when the white crap let up so I could see the "farm."
Please, send us some heat up here.:)

Attachments

• Snow1.jpg
    Snow1.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 207
  • Snow2.jpg
    Snow2.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 222
Whoa! How beautiful!

It's so bloody hot here today !

I'm dying outside, it's up in the 60's and I'm miserable because I need to be in beachwear today!

I have the ac cranking too.

Argh. I have to post picture from my iPhone. I don't agree to tapatalk photo terms.

Sent from my ancient Jurasic iPad using Tapatalk.

I'm trying to post a photo from my iPhone now.

Posted with my iPhone 5 using the SatelliteGuys app

Attachments

• image-448986922.jpg
    image-448986922.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 185
Wow never thought I would see the day I would see someone say they were BLOODY HOT when its only 60 degrees outside. :D

Where I am it is BLOODY COLD and 12 degrees. No beachwear for me. :D

Where I am it is up to a nice warm 18F(-8C), much,much better than the weekend was. It has been in the minus range(F) for the the last week here.

Oh, you lucky people that live in the warmer areas.

There's highways headed south out of Michigan so there's no excuse for you still being there except for the fact that you WANT to be there. ;) To be honest though, if you did live in the South, like us you'd probably be bitching because it's too hot in the summer.

Ya just can't have it both ways I guess, hey!

There's highways headed south out of Michigan so there's no excuse for you still being there except for the fact that you WANT to be there. ;) To be honest though, if you did live in the South, like us you'd probably be bitching because it's too hot in the summer.

We do have more coastline than Florida, without the huricanes and sinkholes.

Well, I've been here so long and I can't take my house with me and my Sister lives 20 miles away, it just makes it too hard to leave. Her and I are the last of our family.
Actually the heat does not bother me that much. It is that blasted humidity. I enjoyed the several vacations out West I took 2001 to 2008. The temperature 95 to 105 degrees with 5-8% humidity is nice. Reminds me of a cool day hiking in Death Valley when it was 105 degrees that day, not a problem. No water in the air. Only in the snow on the mountain tops miles from me.
Yes you can have it both ways. All you have to do is be rich so you can leave the snow in the Winter and go where it is nice.

Wow never thought I would see the day I would see someone say they were BLOODY HOT when its only 60 degrees outside. :D

Where I am it is BLOODY COLD and 12 degrees. No beachwear for me. :D

OMG, in all seriousness, when I posted that, the little weather app said it was 63 but it felt more like 103..
I was really suffering.. My comfort zone is the 50’s.. The 60’s is too warm for me. Once it gets into the 60’s I’m in distress.
I am NOT a warm weather person.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)