Defiant Dish Could Be Losing Leverage

Yeah I am thinking of removing the MultiChannel News feeds now that they are all subscription.

The new owners have ruined what was a good publication.

IF you can't read them then I would remove them also. NOthing more irritating than hitting a link and a subscription notice pops up.

Yeah I am thinking of removing the MultiChannel News feeds now that they are all subscription.

The new owners have ruined what was a good publication.
I can certainly understanding Multichannel News wanting to charge a fee for their premium content, but it's merely spam if the vast majority of SatelliteGuys members cannot read these news feeds...especially after getting drawn-in with a catchy headline. To be honest, I also receive their their "Top Stories" via email and I cannot access a number of links due to it being premium content. Anyway, can't Multichannel's "Satellite Dish" columnist obtain login credentials for SatelliteGuys members who access the URL through the SatGuys Multichannel News forum? Offhand, this seems like a win-win solution if you ask my opinion since I read a number of articles this way. If not, I will have to remove the MultiChannels News feed from my SatelliteGuys profile and remove my email address from their mailing list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts