Need recommendation for next series to rent and watch

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Finishing up True Blood now, and am only gonna use my BB Online for TV Shows. Here is the stuff I've yet to see, and need to start on one:

Weeds
Dexter
Brotherhood (only 3 seasons, and cancelled)

Will get Treme, Pillars of the Earth, and TB Season 3 when they come out of course.

Thanks.

If you particularly like music, Treme is excellent. In fact, it made me start listening to the great online station, wwoz.org

Pillars of the Earth is good if you are a fan of historical shows.

( Of course, Deadwood and Rome are still probably the best historical TV shows of all time, and probably the two best shows of the last decade. )

Probably best current show is Sons of Anarchy and one would definitely want to start that at the beginning (there are two seasons before this one). It has a great balance of realism and outrageousness, whereas...

I saw the first couple of episodes of Dexter and think that it seems somewhat overrated, although I'm open to the concept that it takes awhile to get started.

Yeah, he's a murderer and the protagonist, I got it. And dude, he's a murderer and the protagonist, wow ! Yeah, I got it. :rolleyes:

Dexter, seasons 1, 2 & 4. 3 I did not care for. Not liking this season too well, either.
Rah, Rah, Rah...Sons Of Anarchy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts