Deleting channels on Pansat 3500S

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kymics

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Is there a way to delete all the channels for a specific satellite on a Pansat 3500S? When I go into the delete menu it seems that the only option is to delete and confirm for each channel OR highlight each individual channel and then delete.

My friend says his 2500A has a pull down on delete for 'all channels', but the 3500S doesn't seem to have that. Perhaps it's accomplished through another menu option?

You should be able to navigate via the channel edit to select all of a given satellite. I have a 2500a and have worked with the 2700 model as well and they both will let you delete an entire sat by hitting left/right on the remote in the delete category until you select the sat that you want to delete.

it just deletes the channels on said satellite. The satellite is still in the box (along with the transponders)

Okay, that's reassuring. I was considering trying that on the assumption that a factory reset would bring it back anyway, but then I decided to ask first.

The factory reset basically nukes the channels. ON my Pansat 1500, the motor settings, diseqc settings and transponders stay in the box.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts