PBS Channels lost on AMC 21

I also got a motor. How do I find out what the center sat is at lat 35, long 120?

When you are setting your motor up with USALS, you don't need a due south satellite. You can use any satellite you want, as a reference satellite where on the Clarke Belt you are.
So, why are you asking?
Or is your motor or receiver not capable of working with USALS-GotoX commands?

Greetz,
A33

GT Media receiver V7 HD

Peter

I looked up the specs and they show that receiver does support USALS motor control. I am not familiar with the menus in that box myself as I use Amiko and Edision receivers so you will need to look through the menus to find the correct place to change/enter settings. The basic setup procedure for a motor can be found here:

Make sure your pole is plumb, set dish/motor for correct elevation, rotate entire motor assembly to true south, enter your correct latitude and longitude in the receiver, go to a satellite using USALS in the receiver (closest one to true south is best to start tweaking) making sure you have a known good transponder for that satellite entered. Very gently and slowly tweak the dish until your get a quality reading - tiny increments and wait several seconds to allow receiver to lock a signal. Once you get signal blind scan to see what channels you receive. If you did everything correctly you should be on the correct satellite. Make any final tweaks, tighten everything down and USALS is now set up correctly and you can motor to any sat automatically and do scans. :)

What are suggestions for receiving the PBS Mux at 99W with a 37“/94cm dish? ... I have yet to get the PBS Mux trying the install numerous days and hours. I do have a tree in front of the dish, 57‘ away, 21‘ high that I’ve considered cutting branches from the top of.

...Are you able to pull in 12140 on Galaxy 16?
Since trying to get the non-Montana PBS stations (12140 / 30000) for the last 12 days, I've finally got a signal today after switching to a Edison SL-2 LNB. Couldn't get a strong enough signal with a GeoSatPro SL1-PLL LNB, that would blip a momentary signal every so many seconds; but wouldn't save the signal. I do have pixelation of the video and sound often though at times

Looking up the Air Quality Index, for smoke in the northeast Virginia uplink area, as I understand it, the index is above normal--some low amount of smoke in the area.