Desperate - can't watch Oklahoma City Thunder games

So I don't get if the did or did not re hit your account. Restarting the Hopper is not the same thing.
BTW, though counter intuitive don't restart the Hopper after a re hit, first see if the channel is then available.

They didn't do anything they just told me to restart the hopper and joey 20mins before the game on Monday

Wow the game is also black out on ABC!!!

Call dish. Go through the prompts and select the one that says technical support. Tell them your games have not been showing up recently and that you want them to reauthorize your smart card. Tech will do it and the game/channel should pop up immediately (it did for me).

I called dish again they gave me the same BS again it's out of our hands if the game is blacked out! I told them it shouldn't have been blacked out on ABC away game! I told them about reauthorizing the card they said it woudn't fix it.

I called dish again they gave me the same BS again it's out of our hands if the game is blacked out! I told them it shouldn't have been blacked out on ABC away game! I told them about reauthorizing the card they said it woudn't fix it.
Call 800 number and select the prompt that says tech support. Do not talk to a general CSR. Talk to tech support tell them it says programming is not authorized on whatever channel you're having issues and have them reauthorize the card. That will work.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: HDdude24
Call 800 number and select the prompt that says tech support. Do not talk to a general CSR. Talk to tech support tell them it says programming is not authorized on whatever channel you're having issues and have them reauthorize the card. That will work.

I did call tech support the lady was going by her book on black outs she said the game last night wasn't blacked out and tomorrows isn't blacked out. I told her then why was the game blacked out last night then? She went on explaining blacked out rules to me I gave up said ok bye and hung up.

I did call tech support the lady was going by her book on black outs she said the game last night wasn't blacked out and tomorrows isn't blacked out. I told her then why was the game blacked out last night then? She went on explaining blacked out rules to me I gave up said ok bye and hung up.

Do not say blackout. Say what I wrote and you'll be fine.

All of a sudden I am having trouble recording any programs on RSNET (412 Regional Sports Networks) but I can watch them live. Usually I find the answer here since there are others with the same issue. Have done hard re-boots on both Hoppers (both running 529) and recorded Pacers on 412-31 on both Hoppers tonight with only a black screen? But when I go to the Guide and select 412-31 I can watch live? This has been going on for about one week. Hate to watch any TV these days "Live". Any suggestions as to what is going on or how to correct or is this just another bug? Thanks

UPDATE:
Called DISH 4 times to report this issue but never could address and was told that there were no reports so I had to watch "Live". Only after they changed their guide to show Pre-game NBA by-its-self, THEN the NBA game was I able to record the game. Took way to long to correct but was finally addressed.