Desperate for an XBox 360 by XMas?

Well, guess who I got a call from today, EB games. :D My preorder came in, picked it up on the way home from work. My son is covered. They recieved 15 more, and said thats it for at least another 3 weeks.

This won't make EVERYONE happy, but it sounds like at least another 300,000 hit retailers this week.

Less than the Million they promised, but IBM deserves some of the blame as well.....

At least it sounds like they can divert some of those chips off of the Japanese allocation. With no DOA4 or roleplaying games at launch, the Asian market has dried up for at least the next few months....

That's a nice map...I'm still not going to buy one though, I don't have any time to play and it would just sit here...That 500 bucks can go to better things right now...Someone else who can use it, Merry Christmas...

My local Best Buy had people camped out starting about 2 pm Saturday, By 10 Pm there were over 75 people. I had a friend who got there about 8pm and was #31 in line.
The manager came out about 11p m and let everyone know if you were at 40 and above you would not get a box and that numbers were being handed out about a 1/2 hour before opening.

What a stupid thing to put it in an ad. You can only imagine how many angry people there that morning.... read the Sunday paper and then find out if you wanted one you had to wait in line 24 hours early.. poor marketing on MS part and BestBuy's

Last edited:
Nah, store opened at 8 and there was a huge line. Sounds exactly like what bestbuy wants. Chances are those people didn't just go home, they picked up some other sale items while they were there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)