Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As we quickly approach SatelliteGuys 10th Anniversary, I sit here and am amazed as it does not feel like 10 years at all!

When we first started SatelliteGuys the Satellite Companies distanced themselves from SatelliteGuys, but today how times have changed as now they embrace us, and this is no more evident than having the DISH Internet Response Team (DIRT) here as part of SatelliteGuys! To think of the number of people we helped over the past 10 years and the money we have saved our members in that time just boggles our minds!

Over the years SatelliteGuys has been the ONLY Satellite forum to give back to our members; it has always been our way of saying thanks for all of our success! Just at our annual Holiday Parties we have given away tens of thousands of dollars of prizes to our members!

As we approach our 10th birthday we have been trying to think of a prize to give away that would out do them all, and we think we have come up what may be the ultimate prize!

What is it? How can we thank our members for our success? We can do it by giving away one of the greatest prizes we have ever awarded!

SatelliteGuys is proud to announce that we will be giving away a DREAM VACATION FOR TWO ABOARD THE NEW NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY!

Prize includes round-trip airfare and one night hotel stay in New York City, and then from there we take a cruise on the new Norwegian Breakaway headed for Bermuda! On board you will enjoy a cabin with your own private balcony. You will also get a $200 on board credit to use as you wish! In addition you will get to have dinner on board with SatelliteGuys Founders Scott and Eva Greczkowski, plus you will be treated to a relaxing excursion in Bermuda with the Greczkowski’s as well!

It will be a time to remember and we will work to schedule this vacation around when is best for you. To make things even more fun once the date is set for the trip we will post the details here on SatelliteGuys so that if other members or SatelliteGuys staff wants to join us they will be welcome to as well! And unlike other cruises members will be able to book their cruise with us through their own travel agent!

This contest will be open to all active SatelliteGuys members of the age of 21or older who are in good standing as a member who have posted at least 25 times to our forums, no purchase necessary to enter to win. (SatelliteGuys staff is NOT eligible to enter this contest; however Staff will be eligible to enter for a special staff drawing for the same prize!) Winner will be responsible for all taxes and any additional costs not covered in the original prize (this includes if the winner wants to bring additional family members, additional costs on the ship such as the spa or is you use your entire $200 on board credit. etc.)

This contest is sponsored by SatelliteGuys and is not sponsored or endorsed by Norwegian Cruise Lines or its agents.

If winner selected does not want to go on the cruise or is unable to take this cruise they may opt for a onetime cash prize of $1000 instead. Value of the grand prize is undetermined.
Legalities – Full rules will be posted on or before August 7th. As of August 7th members will also be able to submit entries as well.

The lucky winner will have their arrangements booked by SatelliteGuys through our travel agent. Because of this the winner may be required to furnish SatelliteGuys, The Travel Agency or The Cruise line any requested personal documents and information as required. Winner may also be required to have a passport for all persons traveling with them.

Proof of identity is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.

DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Because of the nature of the prize, SatelliteGuys is not liable for anything which results in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. SatelliteGuys shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social, or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or poor weather, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of SatelliteGuys control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases this SatelliteGuys from any duty of,checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, & all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service.. By embarking upon his/her travel, the travelers voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.

Thank you to each and every member and staff member for our success over the past 10 years, without you we wouldn’t be here today!

Last edited:
No one else needs to bother entering. My wife and I will be the winners :)

Sounds really great Scott!

Wow, my wife and I cruised to Bermuda out of NY for our honeymoon many, many, years ago. We've always talked about going again, so the opportunity would be amazing....

I am speechless. Especially when ad revenues are down!

VERY GENEROUS OF YOU BOTH!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Agree with Navy; I too am speechless at this time of austerity. Wow. I was expecting something more along the lines of a HwS...

Congrats to the people that win, as I never win anything!! :) Nice prize Scott!!

This seems more like The Price is Right,than satelliteguys!I hereby dub Scott as Drew!Eva is still the Prize Goddess.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)