Dexter: Season 7

I am maybe an episode behind. Deb discovers Dexter's trophies and the knives and confront him. I am not sure I like the way she I'd trying to reform him. Not sure what the reaction would have been but isn't she now involve in the crimes by not surrendering him to the police. I mean she is the lieutenant. I have a feeling that this is not going to end well for her and Dexter will have to kill her. Maybe this is what is going to push him over the edge and lose control.

Catch up, then decide.

Take KAB's advice and keep watching. :)

Excellent show...I like how there are 3 or 4 different sub-plots going on...and it all gets rapped up each season. I like the blond serial killer...wonder if Dexter gives her his knife or cuts a slice. Either way, I'm sure Dexter will enjoy.

I was able to catchup finally. This has to be one of the more challenging season for Dexter. I really thought that he will get rid of Deb. But how can he deal with that and the code? Did you see that the blonde looks a lot like his wife that was killed by Trinity. Will Dexter kill her or will he get together with her? It definitely looks like she would not mind getting together with him. Does she have a dark passenger too?

I was able to catchup finally. This has to be one of the more challenging season for Dexter. I really thought that he will get rid of Deb. But how can he deal with that and the code? Did you see that the blonde looks a lot like his wife that was killed by Trinity. Will Dexter kill her or will he get together with her? It definitely looks like she would not mind getting together with him. Does she have a dark passenger too?

I think Deb is the process of accepting Dexter's role as a public service and doesn't want to know what he does in his off-duty hours. As far as the blonde goes...she's too hot and intriguing for Dexter to resist. Plus, I get the feeling he was to stab her something other than a knife...at least for now. How will this complicate his life? We shall see.

The blonde will be dead soon by dexter. She got away with murder and has immunity. She fits his code as someone who fell through the cracks.

I see deb and dexter having a Romeo and Juliet death. Plus they aren't blood relatives but do love one another more than siblings do. I have a feeling one will be forced to kill the other but then turn the knife on themselves. Then again the might say F it and join together and go on a killing spree all over. Who knows, I'll keep watching!

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

The blonde will be dead soon by dexter. She got away with murder and has immunity. She fits his code as someone who fell through the cracks.

I see deb and dexter having a Romeo and Juliet death. Plus they aren't blood relatives but do love one another more than siblings do. I have a feeling one will be forced to kill the other but then turn the knife on themselves. Then again the might say F it and join together and go on a killing spree all over. Who knows, I'll keep watching!

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

Dex decided he could cut a slice without the aid of a knife. ;) Of course, based on the previews it now looks as though Deb wasn't Dex to take her out. Little does she know...

Source

"Right on Boardwalk‘s heels is the seventh season of Showtime’s Dexter. The serial killer thriller is up 14 percent from last season with 3.3 million viewers and 1.7 in the demo. The writers seem like they’re trying a little too hard to keep the format the same (given what Debra learned in last season’s finale, everything should have radically changed). But overall this season seems far more grounded and intriguing than last year’s mess. Like with Boardwalk, the new bad guy has helped — in this case, Ray Stevenson as a Ukrainian mobster out for revenge."

Well no one has commented. So many stories into one season that you wonder where thing a are going. Now we have the serial killer of fire. While Maria is teaming up with her old boss. What will they dog up on Dexter. Will Dexter take them down? Violation of the code?

Well no one has commented. So many stories into one season that you wonder where thing a are going. Now we have the serial killer of fire. While Maria is teaming up with her old boss. What will they dog up on Dexter. Will Dexter take them down? Violation of the code?

Crap! I had typed a full paragraph reply when my system rebooted to apply system updates. Arrggghhh!!!

...and I was in process of commenting a second time when we lost system access last night. Let's just say my post of witty, topical and insightful. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts