Diablo 3 is coming out February 1st (possibly)

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Last edited:
Wow, where are the satguys gamers at?
I know someone else besides me has to be into this game here.

Cool. Thanks. Sounds just like Diablo. Doubt I'll get to it though. Hopefully Dlll will be out soon. Latest rumor is that there is an earnings meeting of some sorts at Blizzard on the 9th and a release date might be announced then.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Cool. Thanks. Sounds just like Diablo. Doubt I'll get to it though. Hopefully Dlll will be out soon. Latest rumor is that there is an earnings meeting of some sorts at Blizzard on the 9th and a release date might be announced then.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Given Blizzard's track record something tells me you'll have time to fit this in.. and yes the game is almost identical to Diablo. You'd think that it is a sophisticated mod as opposed to a full fledged game, but it's still fun. Also the system specs are ridiculously low. It even has a netbook mode. It helps to have a graphics card, but it's far from necessary to enjoy the game.

If you want a key to the beta, go to escapistmagazine.com and sign up for their exclusive club (you have to pay) but they're giving away some keys. I got one and am downloading the beta now.

Disregard previous message. They appear to be out of keys. If you look hard enough you'll probably find some other places releasing them

Sent from my iPad2 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)