Did any of you guys ever move from one city to another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raised in Indianapolis, IN
Family moved to Cincinnati before my sophmore year in high school
Went to Bowling Green State University for 1 year before getting drafted in 1970.
After basic training at Ft. Dix, NJ, did AIT at Ft. Benjamin Harrison in Indianapolis, IN then to Ft. Leonard Wood, MO for 2 years, then Seoul, Korea for 1 year.
Back to Cincinnati for a couple months, moved back to Waynesville, MO then to Springfield, MO for 5 years, moving back to Indianapolis in 1979.

I've stayed pretty much in the same county in KY most of my life, went to Lexington, KY to do some of my schooling at UK. But I've done temporary work and have traveled out of state and the US. I'm probably the only one in my neighborhood or town, to have "The Hockey Song" as a ringtone on my cell phone. When people hear it, they think it's cute. When I tell them what it's about... they're like "Oookayy... she must have been born up north."

You talking about the Stompin' Tom Hockey Song? "Well hello out there we're on the air, it's hockey night tonight..."

Born in the Fort Frances area in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. Lived in Toronto, Thunder Bay, Mine Centre (where I grew up) and currently just outside of Fort Frances in Alberton Township. I spent one summer in Schreiber (north of Thunder Bay) and north of Beardmore in a little tourist town called Jellicoe.
The only ones any of you are likely to have heard of are Toronto and perhaps Thunder Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)