Did anybody notice that DirecTV changed their All Included package to 2 rooms now instead of 4?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GoBigRed79

Original poster
Jul 11, 2016
Omaha, NE
I moved back to DirecTV in June and did all included package that included a 4 room setup for one price. I referred a friend who was interested and I guess as of August 1st that deal ended and now it is only two rooms for the same price I paid for four rooms. For any additional rooms the receiver/client fee applies. Just a heads up for anybody who has been mulling a switch recently as that is a fairly sizeable change to the all included plan if you have a multi-room setup.

$14/month diff
but plans change,
if you wait too long you miss out

Oh I get that. It was my understanding they just recently introduced the "All included" one price concept so I was kinda surprised they made that change already. Glad I got it when I did.

are we sure its not a credit thing? your credit is X so your deal is Y?
I don't think so, because its listed on the paperwork I see that would be available to anyone.

I see it's listed as 2 on the D* website, so maybe they changed it yet again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)