Did Denver channels go away?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tbldr

Original poster
Dec 24, 2010
CO
My only sub is Denver 8 from SRL. I isolated my 922 from the kill. I was able to get Denver until last Sunday night at exactly 10 PM, when all went dark. Toady, SRL tells me "Denver is no longer available on C-Band, the channels were 'probably' FTA until then and I have a credit if I want any W-5 programming". I live in the mountains SW of Denver and this is my link to the world. Any ideas? Thanks. tbldr

Any ideas?

If you have a FTA mpeg2 DVB-S IRD slaved to your 922 i would check out

Galaxy 16 (99)

3776 H tp 3
KCWY-TV (NBC - Casper)

H tp 7
WVXF-TV (St. Thomas)

WSJP-LP (CW - Aquadilla)
WVGN-LP (NBC - Virgin Islands)
WSJX-LP (Fox - Aguadilla)
WPRU-TV (ABC - Aquadilla)

Like Iceberg said check out tvropro site and read the whole site more then likely you will be very happy "Tech Spot"

Last edited:
just a note there is no CBS and ABC is in HD ;)

But I assume since he is in Denver area he would prefer those stations. I assume you can't get them OTA?

If you have a FTA mpeg2 DVB-S IRD slaved to your 922 i would check out

Galaxy 16 (99)

3776 H tp 3
KCWY-TV (NBC - Casper)

H tp 7
WVXF-TV (St. Thomas)

WSJP-LP (CW - Aquadilla)
WVGN-LP (NBC - Virgin Islands)
WSJX-LP (Fox - Aguadilla)
WPRU-TV (ABC - Aquadilla)

Like Iceberg said check out tvropro site and read the whole site more then likely you will be very happy "Tech Spot"

You wouldn't happen to know where there is a CBS? The only ones I have found are KEPR & KIMA. These seem to be feeds & I never get anything on them.

Thanks, everyone, now I have hope. I'm in the mountains surrounded by by 12K+ hills. OTA is not an option.
tbldr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts