Did I just lose The Science Channel?

freak

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2007
Pardon my ignorance (I don't even know what package I have) but I thought I was watching "How it's Made" last week on The Science Channel and now I see this weekend that I am not subscribed to that channel. Did something change?

I know it was working but now it isn't. I wonder if HIFI1260 is right and it was a free preview channel for me.

How its made it not only shown on the Science channel.

Well, I always looked up the schedule for it and it show The Science Channel but maybe I was watching on The Discovery Channel. Hard to say now.

Thanks all. I'll pay closer attention soon.

You probably have the 200 pack vs 250, that's what happened when I switched to 200 to save money.

I watch How It's Made on the Science ch.193 and I don't seem to be missing anything. however I do have the America's Everything package.

Pardon my ignorance (I don't even know what package I have) but I thought I was watching "How it's Made" last week on The Science Channel and now I see this weekend that I am not subscribed to that channel. Did something change?
I had the same thing happen in the middle of that same program (u r not crazy) I rebooted the receiver and everything cleared up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)