Did I just lose The Science Channel?

freak

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 29, 2007
Pardon my ignorance (I don't even know what package I have) but I thought I was watching "How it's Made" last week on The Science Channel and now I see this weekend that I am not subscribed to that channel. Did something change?

freak

Jan 29, 2007
I know it was working but now it isn't. I wonder if HIFI1260 is right and it was a free preview channel for me.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
How its made it not only shown on the Science channel.

freak

Jan 29, 2007
Well, I always looked up the schedule for it and it show The Science Channel but maybe I was watching on The Discovery Channel. Hard to say now.

Thanks all. I'll pay closer attention soon.

mikenewy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jul 13, 2004
You probably have the 200 pack vs 250, that's what happened when I switched to 200 to save money.

fangoria

Jun 29, 2008
Georgia
I watch How It's Made on the Science ch.193 and I don't seem to be missing anything. however I do have the America's Everything package.

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Pardon my ignorance (I don't even know what package I have) but I thought I was watching "How it's Made" last week on The Science Channel and now I see this weekend that I am not subscribed to that channel. Did something change?
I had the same thing happen in the middle of that same program (u r not crazy) I rebooted the receiver and everything cleared up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)