Did I miss anything when I was gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That is where you're wrong......as long as nobody tries to stir up stuff purposely and then thinks that posting a wink at the end makes it OK or plays the Gwen Stefani card constantly I think it will be fine.

As for the answer to your question "Did I miss anything"...yeah you did. A lot of decent conversation in threads (the OSU threads notwithstanding) and not petty arguments over stupid stuff and posts with more icons than words

Post deleted by Sandra...not worth it.

Gwen Stefani and I are just going to take the high road and thank you and all the other moderators for donating so much of your time to this site so that the rest of us can share our views.

Sandra

Last edited:
You missed Donne Walsh stepping down as Knick president.

You missed Jeter drawing closer to 3,000 hits.

You mssed the Atlanta Thrashers moving to Winnipeg.

You missed the Yankees hitting about 200 homers the last month. :D

:D

Perhaps Darren, our old sports moderator from DBSforums can fill in while you're away, Ramy! Then again...Darren never had to deal with the wacky stuff that is on display in here on a daily basis!

He'd probably go running back to his Harlan County abode after about a half day of this stuff LOL.

Sandra
Hey Sandra,

Do you have any contact info for Darren? I used to exchange emails with him every few months, but the address I have stopped working sometime around the start of 2009.

Hey Sandra,

Do you have any contact info for Darren? I used to exchange emails with him every few months, but the address I have stopped working sometime around the start of 2009.

I don't...I wish I did. He's no Ramy, but he was a really nice guy nonetheless. MOST moderators are!!! ;)

I miss Darren, and Drew too. Great poster...too bad he didn't find this site.

Sandra

I don't...I wish I did. He's no Ramy, but he was a really nice guy nonetheless. MOST moderators are!!! ;)

I miss Darren, and Drew too. Great poster...too bad he didn't find this site.

Sandra
And Stephen... one of the few good things about Austin.

Oh, and congrats on your marriage. I hope that you are as happy in your marriage as my wife is in ours!
:D

Wait, wasn't that supposed to be the Judgment Day?

LOL yes, me getting married obviously changed the course of the universe!!!

We met someone in Europe who said he was depressed because he spent his life savings in anticipation of that date. We said 'hey cheer up...it's not the end of the world!' :D

Sandra

SabresRule said:
You missed Donne Walsh stepping down as Knick president.

You missed Jeter drawing closer to 3,000 hits.

You mssed the Atlanta Thrashers moving to Winnipeg.

You missed the Yankees hitting about 200 homers the last month. :D

You missed Jeter going on the DL, this was bigger news than the 3000 hit chase.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

SandraC said:
:p

Did you notice in preseason I was the one who predicted the Pirates would take a big step forward this year? ;)

Sandra

It's a long season, they will collapse soon, pitching is going down hill and there isn't any bats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)