Did my Dish Rating just go down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
For the longest time, whenever I called Dish on the phone, the automated voice would say "I see your one of our most valued customers".

About 4 months ago it changed to "I see your one of our top customers".

Now that I have the 3 months of Showtime and the Cinemax for a penny deals, I am back to "most valued customers". This just changed right after I did the Cinemax thing a few days ago. The way I found out is because I called to see what was going on with the Voom and other HD channels out earlier today.

Do I need to be concerned with this?

For the longest time, whenever I called Dish on the phone, the automated voice would say "I see your one of our most valued customers".

About 4 months ago it changed to "I see your one of our top customers".

Now that I have the 3 months of Showtime and the Cinemax for a penny deals, I am back to "most valued customers". This just changed right after I did the Cinemax thing a few days ago. The way I found out is because I called to see what was going on with the Voom and other HD channels out earlier today.

Do I need to be concerned with this?

WGAS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)