Did not enjoy this college football season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why wouldn't bowls count in the comparison? Obviously factors can be in play that are not relevant, but I would think that the matchups between these two conferences are on fairly even ground by most measures.

I'd have to check again and will when I get time, but from what I remember and have read, through last year, and from the start of the bcs, the sec has won between 65-75% of all matchups with the big 12. I may be off some, but I don't think it's far off the low side at the very least.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm not downing the big 12 at all with that. I think they are in fact the second strongest competitive conference after the sec as far as football goes.

I wasn't sure about their survivability before the season, but that had nothing to do with their competitiveness on the field.

Are they ever gonna change the name of the big 12 to reflect the fact they don't have 12 teams?imho the Big 10/12 was stronger than the Big 12/10 this season.

Teehar said:
Are they ever gonna change the name of the big 12 to reflect the fact they don't have 12 teams?imho the Big 10/12 was stronger than the Big 12/10 this season.

It's name from now on. "Texas and the other teams" until Texas says they've had enough.

Why wouldn't bowls count in the comparison? Obviously factors can be in play that are not relevant, but I would think that the matchups between these two conferences are on fairly even ground by most measures.

I'd have to check again and will when I get time, but from what I remember and have read, through last year, and from the start of the bcs, the sec has won between 65-75% of all matchups with the big 12. I may be off some, but I don't think it's far off the low side at the very least.

Been too busy preparing a court case, which if I come across unfriendly is why, just taking breaks to clear my head. I didn't look at the bowl records. Its probably somewhere around 15-10 favoring the sec adding in the bowl game matchups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)