Did not enjoy this college football season

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nebraska didn't win their division in '01. I didn't hear any Big 12 complaints then.
Nor a couple years later when Oklahoma didn't win their conference ans USC got left out.

The Big 12 (aka Ok St) has no right to complain about Alabama not winning the SEC

And the Big 10 had no problems when they wanted a Michigan-OSU rematch.

At least the SEC has been consistant in their playoff stance.

And the Big 10 had no problems when they wanted a Michigan-OSU rematch.

At least the SEC has been consistant in their playoff stance.

Not apples to apples...one team making the conference championship game and the other one sitting home with a bye. The Big 10 had no conference championship game at the time.

Again, I'm just telling you how I feel. Nothing more. If the 9-6 game had you on the edge of your seat and the OSU-Michigan 42-39 game bored you to death, I could understand why you wouldn't want to see it again.

Sandra

Well, after suffering through three years of Rich Rodriguez (aka Dick Dastardly)---a man who single-unhandedly turned an 8-4 team into back-to-back losing seasons (first losing season in 40-years for the Wolverines) capped off by a super Bowl shamefest as he was dishonorably discharged of his doodies---let's just say that I am tickled pink with this year's college football season. Michigan still has some work (and recruiting) to do, but at least this team plays with passion and are competitive. It's all about head and heart.

Needless to say, I'm still backsliding on my New Years resolution to stop hating RR. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Oklahoma St. You want to be in BCS national championship game? Well then beat Iowa St. It's simple as that.

Alabama, you want to be in the BCS national chamionship game? Well then beat LSU AT HOME. It's simple as that. Oh, wait...

See how your statement doesn't work?

Sandra

It's done. Season's over and it is what it is. Maybe now some of these "left out" schools' coaches and ADs will use a little of their influence to finally change the system, but I doubt it and the whining will continue as long as the money flows.

And as not wanting another LSU/Bama game this year Sandra, well tune in elsewhere this coming Nov. 3rd. Afraid it's gonna happen. ;)

Derwin0 said:
Actually I enjoyed both, as both were good games.

I apritiate a good offensive game as well as a goo defensive game

It was both a great offensive and defensive game for those that actually watched. Bama had 238 yards through the air, 150 yards on the ground with Richardson getting 96 of them against a great LSU defense and an even more dominating defense absolutely smothering a great offense team. SOO MANY CRY BABIES HERE

SandraC said:
Alabama, you want to be in the BCS national chamionship game? Well then beat LSU AT HOME. It's simple as that. Oh, wait...

See how your statement doesn't work?

Sandra

Pretty ignorant statement with the championship game played on what was basically LSU's home turf with most of the crowd LSU fans.

It was both a great offensive and defensive game for those that actually watched. Bama had 238 yards through the air, 150 yards on the ground with Richardson getting 96 of them against a great LSU defense and an even more dominating defense absolutely smothering a great offense team. SOO MANY CRY BABIES HERE

Well I watched a lot of the game, and LSU's offense did not look great to me. Jefferson had an awful game, and a lot of the missed passes were NOT forced by the defense. Receivers were open. He missed them.

Sandra

SandraC said:
Well I watched a lot of the game, and LSU's offense did not look great to me. Jefferson had an awful game, and a lot of the missed passes were NOT forced by the defense. Receivers were open. He missed them.

Sandra

I agree BAMA made it look awful just as it would have OKIE ST's.

I agree BAMA made it look awful just as it would have OKIE ST's.

You're not agreeing with me.

From what I saw, Alabama played some nice defense, but LSU also made a lot of mistakes that were NOT forced by the defense.

Jefferson had receivers open and time to throw to them. But he had an awful game. That says more about LSU's offense last night than Alabama's defense.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)