Did you lose Satellite?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just checked outside and nothing has changed. Both dishes are still up on the roof but I do not have any signal on both services.

have signal but no quality

I do not know what happened..no Echostar in Louisiana...starting jan 9 and 10.
I believe this is a dish network sat. I have no quality and full signal. Does anyone know what happened?

Well after brainstorming last night I found out what happened. I have power inserters for both E* and D* connected to the same electrical plug. The electrical plug stopped working and this the reason both satellites were off. I haven't figured out why the plug is not working anymore. My electrical switch box did not show any short circuit but it looks like I will have to hire an electrician to figure this one out. Specially since this electrical line is not older than 2 years. Thanks to all who responded. One reason I did not get back to respond was because I had to turn everything off becasue I was testing the electrical switches. I almost finished at 1am and had to go to sleep. Thanks again.

Often, when I mysteriously lose a plug it turns out to be a GFCI that tripped somewhere up the line (good chance if you're in a gararge or crawl space).

Check all the GFCI plugs (in the bathrooms)....

(Is new construction requiring more GFCIs?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts