different satellites, different channels, d*/e*...confused

TuxCoder said:
Supposably those are valid spellings in some parts of the country. How rediculous! Its there way or the highway, their not gonna change. Your just wasting you're time with them.
I definately misunderestimated the number of commen mispellings and grammer mistakes. Irregardless, I apologize for going all nuculer on you. At least we can agree its not a mute point.

GaryPen said:
I definately misunderestimated the number of commen mispellings and grammer mistakes. Irregardless, I apologize for going all nuculer on you. At least we can agree its not a mute point.

:clap :dev :dev

GaryPen said:

Someone did it to me...

Irregardless is not a valid word

ir·re·gard·less ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gärdls)
adv. Nonstandard
Regardless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Probably blend of irrespective, and regardless.]

First I though, man he was to easy too trick. Then it donned onto me he met other's have corrected him in the passed. I seen that happen alot on hear.

- were having to much fun maybe a mod can split all this part off into a new thread in the chit chat forum hehe jus an idea thanks love tuxcoder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts