Digital Subway ad on the Flyers/Rangers MSG feed

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Ok I have had it, this is sunk to a new low in ads, there aren't enough ads all around the boards? We need a huge Subway ad on both sides of the rink going across the plexiglass behind both nets???

Of course it has to be Subway=the leader in giving you 2oz of meat on a footlong sub! No wonder they have so much money!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they give me plenty of meat. Must just be your subway.

I find it somewhat funny that to me what are the "healthiest" subs at Subway are worst value for the $5 footlong. Really $5 for a ham, tuna or veggie sub? I do agree with ehren, your mostly paying for the bread at Subway. What's even funnier is that the Chicken Breast sub is the same price as the Sweet Onion one and you get way more meat...you just tell them to add the sauce.

The Subway's here in Arizona now offer $7 footlongs with Double Meat....split that baby up and it's a full days worth of food...minus the chips and drink of course.

There are two Subway shops within a few miles of my house. One is very skimpy on the meat and veggies and the other it not. Guess which one I don't go to any more?? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)