Diplex OTA and SWM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

clgshaft

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
I tried replying to a old thread, but said I couldnt reply because it was old.I am trying to diplex ota and swm so I can run one cable.I tried using an inexpensive diplexer, an Ideal from Home depot. I connected the diplexer after the swm, and before the power inserter, sat to sat, and ota to antenna/cable. the Combined runs in the house. at the tv i used the same model diplexer and hooked up the same, and i dont get a signal, but if i disconnect the diplexer at the tv end and hook directly to the sat receiver i get a signal.did i hook it up wrong?try a different diplexer?thanks

Yea, you need a special SWM Diplexer that carries the name SWM & handles ranges from 6 to 805MHZ on the antenna side & 960 to 2150MHZ on the SAT side. You can pick them up at any our sponsors; try techtoolsupply, they always do me right.

I have diplexed my OTA and DirecTV togeather using Perfect Vision PDDP3 diplexers.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...PVDP3-High-Grade-Diplexer-(PVDP3)&c=Diplexers and Taps&sku=

Here is my setup. A little dated but, you get the point.

x5816s.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)