Direc app. Issues?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Anyone notice when looking through
Guide on regular Direc app to record
Future program, guide does not populate??

This app use to be the best?
Now I can't see future programs
On guide. Even an hour out?

Anyone notice when looking through
Guide on regular Direc app to record
Future program, guide does not populate??

This app use to be the best?
Now I can't see future programs
On guide. Even an hour out?

It took a bit for me to get use to now also, , it has a lot of options available, most that I never use.
I look for the Guide section to do what it use to do, however, you can't go to a particular time without scrolling thru all the hours and it takes about :30 seconds to move from 1 half hour to the next, so if your looking to check a time for a football game for example and it's early in the day it could take some work to get there.

Of course there could be other options that I haven't figured out or found to do that ...

It took a bit for me to get use to now also, , it has a lot of options available, most that I never use.
I look for the Guide section to do what it use to do, however, you can't go to a particular time without scrolling thru all the hours and it takes about :30 seconds to move from 1 half hour to the next, so if your looking to check a time for a football game for example and it's early in the day it could take some work to get there.

Of course there could be other options that I haven't figured out or found to do that ...

Exactly! I use to use the app to record my footfall.
Now it won't populate?
They messed with the best app...
Not so user friendly anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)