DirecpTV pixilation problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I swear that if Vurbano saw the exact same picture on two sets sitting next to each other and then was told that the bitrate on one was higher than the other he would then see the quality difference. Of course no other human being would be able to see it but Vurbano would. Just playing, V, I could have told you your post word for word before you even posted it. I will tell you again that because of YOUR posts I went out to check for myself. If you go back a bit in my osts you will see that I was with you in your crusade against HD Lite. But, when I checked the HD Pic on E* both in a home on a nice plasma set then at the local HHGregg, I was disappointed. I can't say that it was worse than mine (which I rather like) but it definitely was not better. No idea what the bitrates were, I prefer to use my eyes. THat said. If the PQ is not up to anyones standards, switch. I would have if E* or any of the local cables were better, but they are certainly not.

What really sucks is its not that bad on HD its Fox 53 and my locals news stations that pixalate, its not every minute but it happens everyday and it is on a CLEAR day!

I hate to switch providers again but I am really getting pissed off with D* I had E* before and there Customer service does SUCK big time! with them I had no signal lost or interference. What really pisses me OFF is there XM stations are very bad in sound!

I am also thinking should I just stay with D* because of all of this being so NEW???? I don't know what to do???

Quite the quandry! Honestly, I feel for you. I for one, not that educated in the technical part of this am thinking that with all of those sats coming on line, the M4 etc...these kinks in D* will work themselves out. Wish we had the answer for you but I would go with whatever gets you the best Pic now, you can always come back!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)