Direct TV discounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ChiefT

Original poster
Jan 17, 2009
Louisville KY
Getting ready to start my annual battle with TWC over price increases and I think this is the year I'll finally leave. I see that I can get a $10x20 month discount for being a AAA member and a $10x10 month discount for a referral. The question is can I get both of these? If so that would make the service that I want $9.99 month for 10 months, then $19.99 month for the next 10 months then $29.99 for the next 4 months. Does anyone know if I can get these discounts simultaneously.

With the referral a friend program it states no other offers may be combined with this promo. I doubt you can but I'd call direct and ask. I know Costco you can get a 200.00 card but you can't use the referral discount .

With the referral a friend program it states no other offers may be combined with this promo. I doubt you can but I'd call direct and ask. I know Costco you can get a 200.00 card but you can't use the referral discount .

I did get the Costco $200 and the referral 10X$10 when I signed up in March.

I did get the Costco $200 and the referral 10X$10 when I signed up in March.

Costco is a visa card not a bill credit. You can no longer combine the aaa and referral discounts for stacking credits. Best bet is sign up through a retailer or sales website for a visa card. In house techs also have their own sales line you can call

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)