Direct TV in Mexico?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

davidteater

Original poster
Nov 19, 2007
We just purchased a place in Cozumel and are having trouble getting information about cable and satelitte availability. Does anyone know if DirectTV is available in Mexico. Can I bring a dish and reciever down with me and get reception? Are all satellites available? Any other suggestions? Thanks,

With a large enough dish, lots of time and headaches you might get a few things from the 101, BUT in reality with the new birds having fairly tight beams you are not going to like any results. Best to just get service that is "approved" for down there.

We just purchased a place in Cozumel and are having trouble getting information about cable and satelitte availability. Does anyone know if DirectTV is available in Mexico. Can I bring a dish and reciever down with me and get reception? Are all satellites available? Any other suggestions? Thanks,
Hi... we visited Cabo recently (I know you're asking about Cozumel, but...) and we had DishNet at the house we stayed in. The dish was about 1.5 meters at most and there was no HD, but it seemed like a strong signal. Of course we were further north than Coz so that could make a big difference. Good LUCK!:cool:

Cozumel rocks. There is so much recreation that you shouldn't need TV. Enjoy the beach and cheaper everything. I'm jealous. I wish I knew you. I'd invite myself down for a month... haha. Enjoy your new place.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)