Direct TV in Mexico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sclouther

Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Mexico
Does anybody have any experience receiving Direct TV in Mexico? I just spoke with a rep and was informed it would be Ok, and I'd get 'local' network stations, including PBS, depending on where I am. I am located south of Cancun and thought of using a Miami address.

Any experiences or thoughts?

Does anybody have any experience receiving Direct TV in Mexico? I just spoke with a rep and was informed it would be Ok, and I'd get 'local' network stations, including PBS, depending on where I am. I am located south of Cancun and thought of using a Miami address.

Any experiences or thoughts?

I doubt you can get local Miami channels in Cancun because you would likely be outside of the footprint of the satellite that delivers those particular channels.

Hi. In Mexico City you need a 2.40 m. dish to get 101W and and for all the rest a 1.80 for each satellite. I hear, but I don't really now that with a 1.80 you can get 101W and all the rest with a 1.20, but don't take my word for it.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)