Direct TV Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cardinalrooter

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 19, 2008
North Central Illinois
Will Direct TV techs do a new dish install on a house roof? I have seen new Direct dish installs and they have been mounted on a pole in a yard. I've had Dish Network since 1998, and can no longer take Charlie's B.S.

Will Direct TV techs do a new dish install on a house roof? I have seen new Direct dish installs and they have been mounted on a pole in a yard. I've had Dish Network since 1998, and can no longer take Charlie's B.S.
That's going to depend upon whether or not they can get a signal, what type of roof it is, the weather conditions at the time, and cable routing considerations. Generally, they will.

If its above a 6:12 pitch generally not (D* doesn't allow anything over a 4:12) They can but as stated can they physically?

If they won't install on your roof consult your yellow pages for a antenna or satellite dish installation company. DTV would not go on my roof but I found an antenna company that would go up no problem and did the install less than a week after I called them. Since they are local, I can call them directly if any problems come up instead of relying on a random DTV tech to come out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts