Direct TV Receiver Return Issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wvu_nova

Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
Has anyone had issues with DTV saying they never received the receivers back from you after you canceled the service?

I canceled DTV in February, received the Fed Ex return labels and boxes, mailed my three receivers back to them and Fed Ex confirmed they were received in Memphis, TN.

Now three weeks later, I get a bill for ~$800.00 from DTV saying they never got them. WTF!

Has anyone had issues with DTV saying they never received the receivers back from you after you canceled the service?

I canceled DTV in February, received the Fed Ex return labels and boxes, mailed my three receivers back to them and Fed Ex confirmed they were received in Memphis, TN.

Now three weeks later, I get a bill for ~$800.00 from DTV saying they never got them. WTF!

Just give them the tracking numbers and the bill will disappear.

I have read about similar situations. Call them and let them know you have proof of delivery. They may want you to send them a copy of it. Make a copy of the confirmation and send it in. That should do it.

Just give them the tracking numbers and the bill will disappear.

That should work, for some reason they dont get them as fast as they may should have and they hit the billing cycle on your statement, happened to me when I was swapping recievers. Contact them, give them the info and it should work out.

Did you drop pay serivce completely or move to a new provider? Just wondering what you thought of your new provider if that was the case??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)