Direct TV Retailer Chat Monday Afternoon

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ScottChez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2003
It has been reported on other boards that there is a Retailer Chat Monday afternoon (they call them Conference calls, Dish calls them Retailer Chats).

Any Retailers out there that can tell us some of the highlights like others post on the Dish Charlie Chats?

Some say there will be details on the HD Tivo HR10-250 release dates and when they are being shipped from Mexico.

I am unaware of this chat, but I will check with a few of my DriecTV dealers in my area to see if I can watch it. :)

sPARKER,

I just switch too, same install day from the same retailer.

Also getting the HD Tivo like you, except I am way down the bottom of the list, let us all know how it works when youg get the HD Tivo installed.

Still trying to find all the channels, change to memorize the numbers again.

Hope the Retailer conference call has details on shipping dates that are confirmed and confirmation on the new 7s sat launch date.

On the other boards that only mention it as a conference call, not a video feed. Switching from Dish, we are used to video chats, maybe they dont do those on direct and only do conference calls.

Yeah I am getting used to the channel number changes as well. I especially like 212 the NFL Network! Just think, no more Charlie chats for us.... Oh well! :D

Not having Charlie chats may, in a way, be less stressfull.

Think of all the missed dates and missed promises with Dish and Charlie.

Now with Direct, they only announce things once that are out or are for sure to come out.

From what I know there is no retailer conferance call today.

I talked to a few area DirecTV places and one of them even called their DirecTV rep and was told there was nothing today.

I found the post over at the Tivo Comun forum. It was posted by the Valueelectronics.com Retailer. Maybe just the high volumn retailers are in on it or just the retailers doing lots of Pre-Orders on the HD Tivo.

====pasted text=======

DTV TiVo Dealer
Sr. Member/Sponsor

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday afternoon I will have a conference call update on the first two shipments of HR10-250's. Two weeks ago was my last update, in which the first allocation of HR10-250's were scheduled to ship from Mexico the week of March 22 '04.

sparker said:
Yeah I am getting used to the channel number changes as well. I especially like 212 the NFL Network! Just think, no more Charlie chats for us.... Oh well! :D

But, no more BingoTV, no more 20 billion shopping channels. :)

The Results of the call posted by the same DTV Tivo Dealer at Value E in the Tivo Comun forum.

is:

Value Electronics is receiving and shipping 200 units from California on Wednesday March 30th and then an other shippment each week after that till all pre-orders are filled. The first 350 should be filled the first weeks of April.

Most in the bottom of the Value Electronics Pre-Order list (order numbers greater t han 450) should get theres by the end of April or the first of May.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts