Direct tv tivo dvrhd34 Record ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sportman13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
I have direct tv tivo dvrhd34 reciever when I go to ESPN a popup message comes up record can not get rid of it do you know where I can get rid of it ?

raoul5788 I go to ESPNS a popup message comes up to record this episode of any sportscenter I I can not get rid of the popup message do you know where I can get rid of it ?

Yes did not work keeps appearing it says on any ESPNS a popup message comes up to record this episode of any sportscenter I can not get rid of the popup message do you know where I can get rid of it ?

No I don't. Have tried calling customer service?

Chip, not yet hoping someone here knows you know anyone here will know

Maybe. I think there is something in the menus about suggestions. Can you disable it?

Chip where do I find about suggestions in menus I heard you have to setup 5 series to record.do not get know if setup 5 series to record.is

dtro77 I am a disabled person not a great Typer I heard you have to setup 5 series to record to make popup go away ?

Yes, that is correct. Once you have 5 series set to record, the popup will stop.
To set up series to record, open the guide, highlight a series you like, and press the record button.
Once you have 5 different series set up to record, no more popups.

dtro77 I am a disabled person I get 5 series set to record, and the popup will stop. what is confusing is do I record one episode for each of the 5 series and the popup will stop.

Lanarian I am a disabled person 5 series set to record, and the popup will stop. what is confusing is do I record one episode for each of the 5 series and the popup will stop.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)