direct tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
and DIrectv will do the exact same thing that we are doing (asking questions) or worse ask her to do things that have already been done
Ideally, DIRECTV won't have to ascertain what equipment the OP has and that should save a whole lot of questions and mucking about behind the box.

Ideally, DIRECTV won't have to ascertain what equipment the OP has and that should save a whole lot of questions and mucking about behind the box.

looks like someone feels the need to use $5 words...must have been reading the dictionary :rolleyes:

If you dont feel like helping the poster, why even bother posting in the thread?

You are doing exactly what tech support would do.

exactly. When I called Directv about a new SV local launched I wasnt getting the channel. I did all the normal things (reboot, checked guide to all, enter the channel manually, redo sat setup) and when I called in guess what the tech support had me do? Those exact same things!

Turns out there is a glitch in the D* system and the station is only available right now to the area where its considered a "local" and not a "SV" (even though the only other station in the market (they run both stations) is considered SV)

Status
Please reply by conversation.