DirectTV HD only package?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At the present time, I don't think that DTV will offer that. But with the competition now doing it, who knows about the future? In any event, you can set your on screen guide to show the HD channels only of those channels which have SD equivalents.

At the present time, I don't think that DTV will offer that. But with the competition now doing it, who knows about the future? In any event, you can set your on screen guide to show the HD channels only of those channels which have SD equivalents.

The competition has a package labeled as HD only, but it appears they may be including other channels as well.

My Version of HD Only

Space Signal,
That's pretty much what I'm doing now.

I wanted to supplement my HD from Comcast, so I signed up for the Choice Xtra w/ HD Access package.

IT works out to $64.99/month.

However, via a handful of promotions and referrals found here on this site, it's only costing me $24.99/month. Look for the thread "How to save $240..."

I'm totally fine with spending $25 for more HD. :D Plus, I still keep my Comcast line for Philly sports and my Tivo.

From what i understand Dishes "HD Only" is not that, it's the SD of the HD counterparts...Not sure why they would give both but oh well. Also for your locals it's an extra 4.99 per month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts